Thursday, January 19, 2012

Teenage Pregnancy

Teenage pregnancy. Sadly, this is happening all around the world and is quickly progressing. I'm personally not a teenage mom and I hope I won't be. I'm still in my teenage years and I've seen teenage moms at my school. I know for a fact that MTV and other reality T.V. shows about teenage moms downplay how really hard it is. I saw this one girl who had to take her kid to every class with her because she couldn't afford daycare. I truly feel sorry that the economy and government can't be more of a help to these teenage parents. I wouldn't want to have to deal with what comes with being a mom at such a young age. For example, they have to deal with the fathers and weather they are gonna man up and be a dad or leave both the child and the child's mother. I've had to deal with drama with my father, and he wasn't even a teenager when him and my mom had me, so it must be 10x more bad as a teenager. I wanted to talk about this because becoming a parent changes you and you could either step up and be a parent or desert a child that needs your love and care to help make sure they could possibly have a better life. I pray for all the teenage parents because some of them need god's guidance and love and so I try to do my best to help people in need that need it or even want it. Well thanks for reading. I appreciate it :)

Xoxo,
Camille <3 
Comment and tell me what you think and what I could do for future topics and if you ever need someone to talk to email me at camillapwildthingz@gmail.com :)

No comments: