Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bullying.

I chose this topic to talk about because it is a big thing happening in schools around the world currently. Bullying empowers others and others are left to feel alone and lost with no one to talk to it seems. I was bullied since 1st grade and I changed myself so I wouldn't be bullied anymore and yet that still didn't help. I wanna talk about bullying because a lot of kids are bullied and some are bullied to the point they end their lives. I was bullied until 10th grade and I hated school and to tell the truth I hated my life. I thought I caused those people to taunt and torment me, but now I realized it wasn't me it was them. I hated my life and I was in depression for a while til I met someone who I think saved my life. Angelle was truly an angel for me, and she never judged me or treated me like I was less than her and that's why I'm glad she is my best friend. God loves all his children and helps his children anyway he can and he helped me by sending me my best friend. One of the most things I was bullied for was for being black. I use to hate being black. I use to curse the day my mom had me but I appreciate life now, because I have family and friends that I know I can count on if I ever need them. I truly appreciate not taking the road that most bullied kids take, because I wouldn't have met all the awesome people I have met. I think that kids should realize there is always and I mean ALWAYS someone to talk to if you are having problems with bullies. I am here for anyone who ever needs help. I've been there so don't be afraid to talk to me. Thanks for reading if you did. I appreciate everyone in my life and I'm happy to know God helped me through my hard times.

Love,
Camille <3 
Comment and tell me what you think and what I could do for future topics and if you ever need someone to talk to email me at camillapwildthingz@gmail.com :) 

1 comment:

belle d. said...

wow! that's a very powerful post. thank you for sharing it. love, bella